Meet the Team
Todd D. Mahoney, firstname.lastname@example.org
President and licensed multi-lines General & Catastrophe Adjuster has successful adjusted several thousand property losses in 20 states from small water damage claims to large commercial fire losses up to $5 million dollars. He successfully manages and supervises 6 field adjusters and 3 support staff members. He is a graduate from Canisius College and currently works toward CPCU designation for Insurance professionals; is an active voting member of the National Association of Independent Adjusters, Past President of New York Independent Adjusters Association, voting member of the Loss Executives Association, and member & Past President of the Buffalo Claims Association.
- AM Best Directors Recommended Insurance Attorneys & Adjusters
- Buffalo Claims Association
- Independent Insurance Agentsí Association of Western New York
- Insurance Women of Buffalo
- International Association of Insurance Professionals
- Loss Executive Association
- National Association of Independent Adjusters
- New York Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters, Inc.
- Western New York Insurance Association